Re: [NTB] Mouse Scroll

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
      Hi Supremo,

      Try reinstalling the drivers. My Logitech acts correctly when
      set to a "Screen" at a time.

      The latest Intellipoint mouse drivers can be downloaded from:
      http://www.microsoft.com/products/hardware/mouse/driver/3_2/default.htm

      The latest Logitech mouse drivers can be downloaded from:
      http://www.logitech.ch/cf/support/mousefiles.cfm

      You might want to upgrade. I don't think anything changed mouse
      wise, but 4.84 is history as far as being worked on goes.

      http://www.notetab.com/download.htm

      NoteTab Light v4.85 (Freeware); Size 1,505 KB
      ftp://ftp.privatei.com/pub2/drff/ntfree.zip
      http://www.notetab.ch/ftp/ntfree.zip
      http://www.notetab.com/ftp/ntfree.zip

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • supremo@mediaone.net
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
        I reinstalled the drivers and upgraded to 4.85 - no change.

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 5, 2001
          Hi Supremo,

          >I reinstalled the drivers and upgraded to 4.85 - no change.

          Do you have the Intellipoint extension software (configuration
          stuff) running either in the background or in the tray? That is
          the only other thing I can think of.