Mouse Scroll

  • supremo@mediaone.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
      I am using an Intellimouse with the 3.2 drivers and Notetab Light
      4.84. Whenever I use the wheel to scroll a page (as set in the Mouse
      panel) the window will scroll to the end of the file ( or start, if
      scrollling up.) In old versions this used to work properly. If I go
      the the Mouse panel and set the wheel to scroll, say, 23 or 24 lines,
      the mouse will work properly in Notetab. In all other programs the
      'page' setting works properly but not Notetab. Is there a fix for
      this?
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
        Hi Supremo,

        Try reinstalling the drivers. My Logitech acts correctly when
        set to a "Screen" at a time.

        The latest Intellipoint mouse drivers can be downloaded from:
        http://www.microsoft.com/products/hardware/mouse/driver/3_2/default.htm

        The latest Logitech mouse drivers can be downloaded from:
        http://www.logitech.ch/cf/support/mousefiles.cfm

        You might want to upgrade. I don't think anything changed mouse
        wise, but 4.84 is history as far as being worked on goes.

        http://www.notetab.com/download.htm

        NoteTab Light v4.85 (Freeware); Size 1,505 KB
        ftp://ftp.privatei.com/pub2/drff/ntfree.zip
        http://www.notetab.ch/ftp/ntfree.zip
        http://www.notetab.com/ftp/ntfree.zip

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • supremo@mediaone.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 4, 2001
          I reinstalled the drivers and upgraded to 4.85 - no change.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 5, 2001
            Hi Supremo,

            >I reinstalled the drivers and upgraded to 4.85 - no change.

            Do you have the Intellipoint extension software (configuration
            stuff) running either in the background or in the tray? That is
            the only other thing I can think of.