Text Statistics dialog box

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2001
      I give! What I want to do is exactly what this help topic covers (minus the bracketed editorial) ... except it gives me no clue from whence shall come said Text Statistics dialog box.

      The Text Statistics dialog box [WHICH IS DISPLAYED WHEN I STAND ON MY HEAD AND HELLO PRESTO?] provides information on the number of characters, words, and the number of occurrences of each different word within a text. If you select text, that information will be extracted from that portion of the document. If no text is selected, then the whole document is analyzed.

      ---
      Don Passenger