Re: [NTB] Uploading -- FTP

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi elfbutter,

      I put together a NoteTab outline of the FTP commands that work
      with DOS/Win9x/NT (maybe Win ME, I do not know if it had
      ftp.exe), when Eric developed this clip last Fall.

      Depending on which aspect of the clip you used, you may not have
      told it what files to upload, and it is waiting for you to tell it
      manually.

      Try the notes I put together (ignore the typos, I need to go back
      and clean it up). Here is the link:
      http://notlimah.tripod.com/files/ftp_notes.zip

      HTH,

      Larry

      On 4 Apr 2001, at 2:29, elfbutter@... wrote:

      > Hi -- I am a new user and never have done any FTP uploads before -- I
      > am trying to do my first one using NoteTabPro -- I've entered all the
      > server info and clicked on UPLOAD -- then I'm completely baffled, as a
      > DOS screen appears with a black background and "FTP" the only text on
      > it -- no further directions anywhere -- HELP!

      Larry Hamilton, Jr.
      lm_hamilton@...
      http://notlimah.tripod.com/
      http://www.hamiltongensociety.org/