Is it me or...

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
      Something strange I've noticed in 4.85. Highlight a piece of text in a long
      article and go up to the top of the page and it will scroll upwards. This
      is normal. With the same text, try to then go to the bottom of the screen
      and as much as take the page down the scrollbar goes up! If the page does
      go down it usually drops instantly. I thought at first it must be my radio
      mousepad, but the normal mouse is just the same and the effect is not
      reproduced in other software.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk

      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
        Hi Adrian,

        I've seen the scroll bar act funny under really low resource
        conditions and like Bryan said a reboot fixed it for me. That
        was back on my Win95 machine though - have seen it since.

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab