Re: [NTB] Sorting on a particular column

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi Featch,

      >Is there an easy was to sort on a particular column?

      If you get my NoteBlock it has a Clip in it that will
      sort specified columns, plus a lot more when working
      with delimited files. I think you can get it from:
      http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • laloukitty@aol.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2001
        Please let me know how to UNSUBSCRIBE from the "notetabs" email group. Thank
        you. MLB
      • featch@freeuk.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 5, 2001
          On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 06:55:33 -0500, Jody <av1611@...> wrote:

          >Hi Featch,
          >
          >>Is there an easy was to sort on a particular column?
          >
          >If you get my NoteBlock it has a Clip in it that will
          >sort specified columns, plus a lot more when working
          >with delimited files. I think you can get it from:
          >http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

          Hi Jody,

          I'm afraid I have been unable to figure out which clip in Noteblock will
          allow me to do this. :-\

          Martin.
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 14, 2001
            Hi Martin,

            >>>Is there an easy was to sort on a particular column?
            >>
            >>http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

            >I'm afraid I have been unable to figure out which clip in Noteblock will
            >allow me to do this. :-\

            I'm sorry for the very late reply; been sick, very busy, etc.

            It is "Sort by Field..." I use a function that gets the same
            field in each line. If I am right in my thinking, that you are
            trying to sort a delimited file by using a column number, then
            the above Clip should work for you.

            Happy Clip'n!

            Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
            http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips