Sorting on a particular column

  • featch@freeuk.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 2, 2001
      Is there an easy was to sort on a particular column?
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 3, 2001
        Hi Featch,

        >Is there an easy was to sort on a particular column?

        If you get my NoteBlock it has a Clip in it that will
        sort specified columns, plus a lot more when working
        with delimited files. I think you can get it from:
        http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • laloukitty@aol.com
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 3, 2001
          Please let me know how to UNSUBSCRIBE from the "notetabs" email group. Thank
          you. MLB
        • featch@freeuk.com
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 5, 2001
            On Tue, 03 Apr 2001 06:55:33 -0500, Jody <av1611@...> wrote:

            >Hi Featch,
            >
            >>Is there an easy was to sort on a particular column?
            >
            >If you get my NoteBlock it has a Clip in it that will
            >sort specified columns, plus a lot more when working
            >with delimited files. I think you can get it from:
            >http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

            Hi Jody,

            I'm afraid I have been unable to figure out which clip in Noteblock will
            allow me to do this. :-\

            Martin.
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 14, 2001
              Hi Martin,

              >>>Is there an easy was to sort on a particular column?
              >>
              >>http://www.notetab.net/html/library.htm

              >I'm afraid I have been unable to figure out which clip in Noteblock will
              >allow me to do this. :-\

              I'm sorry for the very late reply; been sick, very busy, etc.

              It is "Sort by Field..." I use a function that gets the same
              field in each line. If I am right in my thinking, that you are
              trying to sort a delimited file by using a column number, then
              the above Clip should work for you.

              Happy Clip'n!

              Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
              http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips