Re: [NTB] Custom Menu bar

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
      Hi Srish,

      I believe in version 5 we will have that including detachable Toolbars.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • future.com@vsnl.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001

        That will be great. I am sure after this is done, there will jot be a
        product to compete with with NoteTab.

        If it can be of any help, I can name the product and download site where I
        have seen an editor with this feature. It was written in Delphi and source
        code is available.

        Srish Agrawal