Re: [NTB] Backing up NoteTab

  • Lotta
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2001
      Hello Harvey and Amitava,

      >>I would like to include in my regular
      >>PC backup the parts of NoteTab which
      >>can change (such as favourites, clip books).
      >>
      >>Can you suggest how best to do this
      >>e.g how to identify/locate such files
      >
      >The favourites have an .fvr extension
      >and the clipbooks have an .clb extension. Just backup those files.

      Don't forget the notepro.ini (or corresponding Standard) and notepro.fpr if
      you use individual document settings. Help has a list of the Clip libraries
      shipped with NTB (the "Clipbook Libraries" page), the rest would be your own.

      Lotta
    • Amitava Dasgupta
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 2, 2001
        Hi Lotta!

        >Don't forget the notepro.ini (or corresponding Standard) and notepro.fpr if
        >you use individual document settings. Help has a list of the Clip libraries
        >shipped with NTB (the "Clipbook Libraries" page), the rest would be
        >your own.

        Thanks for the note. I had forgotten about the (Notetab/Notepro).ini file. I
        have to confess Ididn't know about the .fpr file.
        Thanks again!

        Amitava

        Amitava Das Gupta
        !8, Hem Chandra Nasker Road,