Custom Menu bar

  • future.com@vsnl.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 27 6:49 PM
      Hello everybody

      Custom tool bar feature is available in NoteTab.

      How about a multi-level custom menu bar. Is it available? If not I suggest
      that this be on agenda for future version release.

      Srish Agrawal

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
        Hi Srish,

        I believe in version 5 we will have that including detachable Toolbars.

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • future.com@vsnl.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2001
          Jody Adair

          That will be great. I am sure after this is done, there will jot be a
          product to compete with with NoteTab.

          If it can be of any help, I can name the product and download site where I
          have seen an editor with this feature. It was written in Delphi and source
          code is available.

          Srish Agrawal