Re: [NTB] Changing text case

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2001
      Hi Stephen and Others,

      Please do not send Clips of any size to the Basic list. TIA! :)

      >Here is a little clip...

      Happy Clip'n!

      Subscribe, UnSubscribe, Options
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ntb-clips
    • Daniel Prince
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 7, 2001
        On Tue, 06 Mar 2001 22:12:42 -0800, stephen@... wrote:

        >Hi Daniel,
        >Here is a little clip which will invert the case of whatever letter your
        >cursor is at then move the cursor to the next letter.
        >To closest emulate your old PC_Write usage, use the clip once, then just
        >do CTRL+SPACE until you are done inverting.
        >If you'd like to just capitalize, change the K in the clip to U an for
        >lower cases change it to an L.

        (clip deleted because it is against the rules in this mailing list.)

        >Hope this is what you wanted.

        I got the clip to work but it is more work to use than just marking
        the text and typing Ctrl+K. As far as I can tell using the clip
        requires me to mark the text first and then it inverts all the marked
        text the same as typing Ctrl+K. CTRL+SPACE only changes marked text.
        It is just the same as typing Ctrl+K.

        --
        My cat Marmaduke walks all over me both figuratively and literally.
        Not only does he walk on me when I am in bed the same as every cat