Re: [NTB] Re: Filtering binary code (Outlook Address Book)

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 10:58 AM
      Sorry,
      Outlook Express uses the Windows Address Book.
      It's an icon you can add to your toolbars in Word.
      You can't just open it like a spreadsheet file or anything.

      If you have Outlook 95 -> 2000, you can enable Contacts as an Address Book, and have a wonderfully robust database for mail merges, etc. However, these are two different programs' addressbooks.

      On Fri, 02 March 2001, "La Fountain, Michael" wrote:

      > I've opened the MS Exchange Address Book in MS Word before. I have to think that you will be able to open Outlook Express also; they use to share the same format and probably still do. Word breaks the book down into individual fields.
      >
      > -
      > Mike LaFountain
      > Email: lafmi01@...

      e-mail from Namezero.com
      New! Namezero Plus domains now available.
      Find out more at: http://www.namezero.com