Re: [NTB] NoteTab & HyperLinks

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
      in the pro version it is highlighted and then you just shift click (if I
      remember right) to launch it

      ---
      Don Passenger
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2001
        Hi Don and JJ,

        >in the pro version it is highlighted and then you just shift
        >click (if I remember right) to launch it

        >> Ideally, I want to simply double click on the link and launch.
        >>
        >> Is there a way to set this up?

        Hold down the Ctrl key and double click. It you check Quick Open
        Links under the Tools menu you do not need to hold the Ctrl key
        down, but it has its disadvantage. See my post recently:

        Subject: Tools | Quick Open Links (was differance).

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab