elements.otl

  • Michael S. Sanders
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
      Hello everyone -

      I've put together an OTL file that lists all the currently known elements
      linked by atomic weight. I'm NOT a chemistry stsudent so corrections
      are welomed. At any rate prehaps someone will find it useful?

      heres the url:
      http://boogiebar.hypermart.net/ntab/ntab.html

      Now if I could just find the Bible in OTL format...

      --
      Work hard and make your mother proud,
      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2001
        Hi Michael,

        >Now if I could just find the Bible in OTL format...

        There's one on this page where the Outlines for download are at:
        http://www.notetab.com/download.htm

        I have it in the same format and Bible with some search Clips
        somewhere that I never finished and also Luther's 17xx something
        I think, and a Nordic or Swede version - I forget which. I just
        never got around to uploading them. I think because I was still
        working on the search Clipbooks. I'll look into it later and
        upload to my Outlines page. If you don't see any changes in a
        week, write me private eMail about it and I'll try to get to it.

        I think this is correct. :)
        http://www.notetab.net/html/otl.htm

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab