Re: [NTB] Need higher contrast

  • gail
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
      I found how to change the fonts. NT is great, but the online help is
      anemic. When I searched for "font," it came up with nothing. I hope
      online help will be more comprehensive in the future.
      Gail

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 3, 2001
        Hi Gail,

        Try using the Find tab of Help. I typed in font and got five main
        headings and near 20 topics it was listed in.

        >I found how to change the fonts. NT is great, but the online help is
        >anemic. When I searched for "font," it came up with nothing. I hope
        >online help will be more comprehensive in the future.

        http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      • gail
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 5, 2001
          Oops, I see what I did. Live and learn. Thanks.