RE: [NTB] highlight cursor line?

  • Paul Johnson
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
      I use NoteTab Pro as a replacement for Windows dreadful Notepad, but my
      workhorse editor is CodeWright. It's a LOT more money than NoteTab, but it
      does a lot more, and one of the things it does is highlight the cursor line,
      which I find an enormous help.

      I am amazed at how many excellent features NoteTab includes without
      exhibiting feature bloat, but if you need the features of CodeWright it is
      well worth the money. Be warned, however, there is a pretty steep learning
      curve -- it is intended for programmers.
      I have a vision problem and it would be enormously helpful if there was an
      option to highlight the cursor line. Is this currently available? If not,
      how about adding this as an option in a future version?

      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
        Hi Paul,

        >I have a vision problem and it would be enormously helpful if
        >there was an option to highlight the cursor line. Is this
        >currently available? If not, how about adding this as an option
        >in a future version?

        Perhaps you missed it yesterday when I posted that to the best of
        my knowledge it is coming in version 5. Thanks for the nice
        things you said about NoteTab. Other software needs to be
        discussed on the Off-Topic list though.

        Happy Topics,
        Jody

        The NoteTab Off-Topic List