Re: [NTB] highlight cursor line?

  • David McIntosh
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
      Hi
      Have you had a look at the WIN95/98 options in START\SETTINGS\CONTROL
      PANEL\ACCESSABILITY it has magnifier for screen and such like.
      THANKYOU DAVE

      gail wrote:

      > I have a vision problem and it would be enormously helpful if there was an
      > option to highlight the cursor line. Is this currently available? If not,
      > how about adding this as an option in a future version?

    • Paul Johnson
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
        I use NoteTab Pro as a replacement for Windows dreadful Notepad, but my
        workhorse editor is CodeWright. It's a LOT more money than NoteTab, but it
        does a lot more, and one of the things it does is highlight the cursor line,
        which I find an enormous help.

        I am amazed at how many excellent features NoteTab includes without
        exhibiting feature bloat, but if you need the features of CodeWright it is
        well worth the money. Be warned, however, there is a pretty steep learning
        curve -- it is intended for programmers.

        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 2, 2001
          Hi Paul,

          >I have a vision problem and it would be enormously helpful if
          >there was an option to highlight the cursor line. Is this
          >currently available? If not, how about adding this as an option
          >in a future version?

          Perhaps you missed it yesterday when I posted that to the best of
          my knowledge it is coming in version 5. Thanks for the nice
          things you said about NoteTab. Other software needs to be
          discussed on the Off-Topic list though.

          Happy Topics,
          Jody

          The NoteTab Off-Topic List