Re: [NTB] Need higher contrast

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi Gail,

      >When I go to edit a file with notetab, the letters are too pale.
      >I need high contrast. The background color is ok, but I to
      >change the letters to bold. How can I do that?

      In Options under the Document tab you set the font type from
      the Font button for all newly opened files. On the Menubar
      under Documents | Properties you can set the font for the
      focused document. The setting will be remembered by NoteTab
      and all other settings work the same way.

      In NoteTab Pro look under the Colors tab in Options.

      You have your System settings also, but remember that is for your
      whole computer.

      Start | Settings | Control Panel | Appearance
      or
      Desktop | Right click | Properties | Appearance

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
    • gail
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
        I found how to change the fonts. NT is great, but the online help is
        anemic. When I searched for "font," it came up with nothing. I hope
        online help will be more comprehensive in the future.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 3, 2001
          Hi Gail,

          Try using the Find tab of Help. I typed in font and got five main
          headings and near 20 topics it was listed in.

          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 5, 2001
            Oops, I see what I did. Live and learn. Thanks.