Need higher contrast

  • gail
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
      When I go to edit a file with notetab, the letters are too pale. I need
      high contrast. The background color is ok, but I to change the letters to
      bold. How can I do that?
    • Dr. Paul Harder
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
        On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 19:17:55 -0800, "gail" <gail@...> wrote:

        > When I go to edit a file with notetab, the letters are too pale. I need
        > high contrast. The background color is ok, but I to change the letters to
        > bold. How can I do that?

        Gail:

        From the View menu, open the Options dialog and go to the Documents tab.
        Click the "Font..." button and choose a new font. Turn on boldface if
        necessary. Personally, I like the "Fixedsys" font without bold turned
        on. But you can pick any font that your version of NoteTab supports.

        Paul

        Dr. Paul Harder Houston, Texas, USA pharder@...
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 1, 2001
          Hi Gail,

          >When I go to edit a file with notetab, the letters are too pale.
          >I need high contrast. The background color is ok, but I to
          >change the letters to bold. How can I do that?

          In Options under the Document tab you set the font type from
          the Font button for all newly opened files. On the Menubar
          under Documents | Properties you can set the font for the
          focused document. The setting will be remembered by NoteTab
          and all other settings work the same way.

          In NoteTab Pro look under the Colors tab in Options.

          You have your System settings also, but remember that is for your
          whole computer.

          Start | Settings | Control Panel | Appearance
          or
          Desktop | Right click | Properties | Appearance

          http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
        • gail
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 2, 2001
            I found how to change the fonts. NT is great, but the online help is
            anemic. When I searched for "font," it came up with nothing. I hope
            online help will be more comprehensive in the future.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 3, 2001
              Hi Gail,

              Try using the Find tab of Help. I typed in font and got five main
              headings and near 20 topics it was listed in.

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 5, 2001
                Oops, I see what I did. Live and learn. Thanks.