Re: [NTB] Window Position

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Hi Michael,

      You only need to write to the list with your questions or to
      Fookes Support. ;) The lists are sometimes faster and better
      than just writing Support though. You will find that with any
      newsgroups or mailing list because a bunch of heads are certainly
      better than this one. ;)

      >I'm using NoteTab Pro v4.83 on Windows 2000. I have dual
      >monitors, and I'm running into a problem with the window
      >positions.
      >
      >Whenever I open NoteTab, it wants to pop up in the center.
      >Unfortunately, with 2 monitors, that means half is on one monitor
      >and half is on the other.

      Please do the following:

      1. Resize and adjust the program window where you want it.
      2. Click on the program icon located on Titlebar (upper left).
      3. Uncheck "Open Centered" if checked.
      4. Click on the program icon again.
      5. Click on "Save Window State" (which does not get a check mark).
      6. Restart NoteTab at this time.

      Tip: You can right click on the Titlebar for the same menu as above
      or press the Alt key and then the spacebar while holding Alt down
      (Alt+Spacebar). Simply pressing Alt alone will collapse the menu
      once opened or clicking in a "non-clickable" area of your screen.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2001
        Hi Michael,

        >I'm using NoteTab Pro v4.83 on Windows 2000. I have dual
        >monitors, and I'm running into a problem with the window
        >positions.
        >
        >Whenever I open NoteTab, it wants to pop up in the center.
        >Unfortunately, with 2 monitors, that means half is on one monitor
        >and half is on the other.

        Please try the following: