NoteTab 4.84 - last update before final(?)

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2001
      Hi everyone,

      This might be your last chance to report glitches before the final release
      of NoteTab 4.84. You can download NoteTab Pro (Trial) and NoteTab Light
      4.84 beta #13 from the following page:

      http://www.notetab.com/beta.htm

      If all goes well, I plan to launch NoteTab 4.84 sometime next week. So, if
      you have reported a glitch that I forgot to fix, or find a new problem in
      this latest update, please make sure you inform me about it. Here's a brief
      summary of the changes in version 4.84:

      * Improved the regular expressions engine.
      * Added support in NoteTab Pro and Std for WordWeb.
      * Added CSS1 library and Clipbar.
      * Added Clip functions to encrypt/decrypt your text and files.
      * Added Clip commands and functions performing ROT13, CRC32, MD5, and
      UUEncode/UUDecode operations.
      * Minor improvements to the Clip language and bug fixes.

      Thanks for your feedback.

      Regards,
      Eric G.V. Fookes