Re: [NTO] re: Happy Birthday

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2001
      Hi Julie and All,

      Thanks much Julie! Ewe put a smile on my face with your ASCII
      art birthday card. :)

      Thanks to all for all your Birthday greetings, wishes, etc. I
      hope to be relatively quite on the lists for the next few days
      while Step-Dad and Mom are visiting.

      I'm only posting to the NoteTab Basic list to let you know of my
      "absence" which I want to occur.

      **Please do not** reply to this post on the NoteTab Basic list -
      TIA. I will be doing support eMail at Support@...,
      Jody@..., etc.

      Re: Joseph (Jody) Wayne Adair III
      Born: 1-29-1955, male