Re: [NTB] .otl who else supports it?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2001
      Hi Richard,

      >I am wondering if other programs support .otl I really like the
      >format and convention of using [ ] . ---ric (Richard
      >Moody)

      Only NoteTab supports the files in the Outline form. Any program
      that can read a text based file can open them as a text file
      though. It you are wanted to send the .otl file to somebody, it
      is best to use File | Export on the Outline file first so it
      takes out the code used for the Outline format. Try doing one to
      see what I am talking about. If you use InsertFile inserting the
      Outline into a new document, that will be the format you will get
      if you were to open it in another text editor.

      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab