Re: [NTB] why not use tidy? and where do I find the reported mistakes?

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2001
      I don't use tidy either, but my experience in some other programs would
      suggest the following two things if line numbers are not matching:
      1. be sure word wrap is off as most programs don't run the file wrapped, but
      the line numbers reflect wrapping if it is on
      2. many programs count empty/blank lines as 0 and don't increment.

      You could probably trim out blanks, or make a clip to count only lines with
      content.

      Not sure if either is correct, but me thinks that it may be one of those.

      ---
      Don Passenger