Re: [NTB] OnCopying

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 26, 2001
      Hi Stephen
      I re- discovered this kind of clip when
      >messing with the ExtractColor thread in one of these groups (I don't
      >remember which one). I now use it to help build navigation dashboards
      >for my new pages. (I can create an anchor tag somewhere, and the clip
      >creates a hyperlink to it in another document, from there it's just cut
      >and paste and I've cut out gobs of typing from my productivity.)
      >Then to stop the clipboard capture, I have a clip which switches
      >libraries on me in about an eye blink.

      I use the same method to turn off the Clipboard change thing. ;)

      >However it still de-selects when I change the clipboard's
      >contents until I go to another application. I wonder if this is
      >a Windows thang? It is not a problem, but like I said, once I
      >noticed it it started nagging me.

      I don't not why it is doing that. unless when you are switching
      libraries,. Think about making a clip that gets the select start
      and end and then re-select it. I'm falling asleep at he well
      here so I hope I'm making sense to you. You can also use other
      doe and the do a replace on it bore your final out, nite... See
      ya in about 4-5 hours. I can't seem to get caught up with all
      this mail coming in plus a 1oo more elsewhere and then the 50-100
      private eMail.

      So, guys and gals, cut me some slack if I redirect you to a wrong
      list, - been running on 4 hours of sleep fa day for the past couple
      days. <bg>

      Just please keep HTML stuff on that list, absolutely no clips on
      the Basic lists etc... And of course off topic to the off topic
      list which is one of mu favorites. <g>

      We have 800 members on the Basic list now so we really need to
      try to keep focused on where we send our posts to. I will see if
      Cindy will rewrite the Welcome letter and list description again
      for the different list, Thanks you all.

      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab