Re: [NTB] Disk files list 2

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2001
      Hi World Enterprises,

      >If I go to the quick list (using f6), right mouse click and
      >choose disk files there are various choices saved in the drop
      >down box at the top. These are just paths and don't seem to be
      >listed in any of my .fvr files. One of these I added by mistake
      >and don't know how to delete it.

      You can delete entires though. I will build a Clip to do it with
      though so it won't be so tedious.

      Here is what mine looks like now found in NoteTab's ini file in
      the main folder. You need to delete the entries you do not want
      and then renumber them in the correct order and adjust the total
      count. After you edit it, just save the ini with an exclamation
      mark in front of !NotePro.ini and restart NoteTab.

      [DirectoryList]
      SpecsCount=20
      Specs_1="L:\notetab\image\*"
      Specs_2="H:\notetab\image\*"
      Specs_3="*"
      Specs_4="E:\CDWriter\*.*"
      Specs_5="F:\*.*"
      Specs_6="E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\Bugs\*"
      Specs_7="E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\*"
      Specs_8="E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\Bugs\*\*.*"
      Specs_9="E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\\*"
      Specs_10="E:\*\*.*"
      Specs_11="G:\*"
      Specs_12="G:\Affiliate\*"
      Specs_13="G:\notetab\*"
      Specs_14="G:\album\*"
      Specs_15="G:\Affiliate\image\*.*"
      Specs_16="G:\notetab\image\*.*"
      Specs_17="G:\notetab\html\*.*"
      Specs_18="G:\notetab\ClipClass\*.*"
      Specs_19="G:\notetab\ClipClass\*.png"
      Specs_20="E:\NoteTab Pro\Libraries\*.*"

      So, to make it short, a final out come might be:

      [DirectoryList]
      SpecsCount=3
      Specs_1="L:\notetab\image\*"
      Specs_2="F:\*.*"
      Specs_3="E:\NoteTab Pro\Documents\Bugs\*"

      >I can select it, right click, and choose delete but it still
      >stays there. But this doesn't remove it from the list in the drop
      >down box.

      Delete is just to clear the field, so it is easier to add
      another. It only remember 20 entries and then starts deleting
      the oldest entry.

      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...
      http://www.egroups.com/group/notetab