9484Re: [NTB] Re: several questions.

  • Lloyd
    Oct 31, 2000
      Hi Stephanie,

      The last time I had this problem, I had moved the image with 'File Manager'
      not Explorer. It changed the first letter of the file name to a Capital.
      While viewing with File Manager, it shows everything as small letters. That
      took me almost an hour to chase down.

      Lloyd
      >Hi,
      >I might have a clue about your .gif images not being displayed. I
      >had that problem too (except with the .jpg) and 99% of the people
      >told me my HTML was not correct. Well, my HTML was correct and it
      >turned out that my graphics viewer was interfering with the mime
      >types used by the browser to display images. Try this:

      Lloyd

      http://lloyd2.home.mindspring.com/index.htm
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic