9470Re: [NTB] several questions.

  • Larry Hamilton
    Oct 31, 2000
      Hi MCMAIER,

      This is something best answered on the NT-HTML list.

      But one question, are you using a commercial FTP program,
      or FTP.exe that comes with windows?

      If it is the FTP that comes with Windows, see the NoteTab page
      on my site (see my sigline), I have an outline of the commands for FTP.

      Also version 4.8 & higher of NoteTab have a clip to allow easy use of
      Window's FTP.exe.

      HTH,

      Larry Hamilton, Jr.
      lm_hamilton@...
      http://notlimah.tripod.com/
      http://www.hamiltongensociety.org/

      At 12:57 PM 10/31/2000 +0000, you wrote:
      >1.FTP doesn't see all my files written in NT and saved in the same
      >folder. Why?
      >2. Clicking on View>source tells me that FTP can't find Notepad, even
      >though I have made NT replace it. Why does this happen?
      >3. NT constantly tells me upon opening it that several files are not
      >fully loaded and to use the binary filter next time. Just how is this
      >done?
      >4.How do I stop all these messages from opening each time I want to
      >use NT?
      >5. Why aren't my gif images being displayed in the browser? I'm
      >always getting a small white box with a red x in it.The HTML code is
      >correct.Many thanks.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic