8822Re: [NTB] The Trouble with Tabs

    Aug 9, 2000
      Hi Jason,

      >I'd like to be able to set up tab stops... the help file implies
      >that this is possible in Light and Std by typing multiple tab
      >sizes in the Document Properties and separating them with
      >semicolons. I can't type semicolons in the Tab Size box in
      >Pro... am I out of luck here?

      Multiple tab stops are only available in Std/Light.

      >I'd like to be able to jump to a tab stop..... (The help files
      >show that Ctrl-Tab and Ctrl-Shift-Tab can be used to move around
      >between tab stops, but I'm assuming, although the help file
      >doesn't say so, that these keys only work in the Light and Std
      >versions that use the different edit control.)

      That is referring to the document tabs below the Toolbar. I do
      not know how to jump to the next tab since it is not documented
      in Help or QuickRef. Strange enough, this is the first time I
      heard somebody ask about it. Perhaps one of the keyboard people
      might know how.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...