7934[NTB] Re: Sounds

  • Jody Adair
    Mar 31, 2000
      Hi Brenda,

      > I can't believe I couldn't find it by myself...I can't tell
      > you how many times I've gone thru all the Option tabs looking
      > for page

      You said you checked that in the second post I sent. <g>

      You might be interested in my NotePage sounds that can be
      downloaded from my Libraries page:

      http://www.sureword.com/html/library.html

      In particular: messed.wav, mistake.wav, and dumb.wav <vbg> I use
      them for error messages.

      Extract the self-extracting file into your NoteTab sounds
      folder. Enjoy, all meant in fun of course.

      Re:

      I think you are speaking of the MS Sounds. It is under the View
      tab when you first open up Options in the lower left.

      There is sound under the Tab Bar, Tools, and Toolbar tabs.

      You can also add sounds to clips, .wav and .mid, with or without
      an external player visibly executing.

      -jody
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic