7908[NTB] Re: Sounds

    Mar 30, 2000
      Hi Brenda,

      > I have a lovely Machine Gun sound (it really rips and I love it!!)

      I think we are going to have to keep a close eye on this one. ;)

      > but for the *life* of me, I can't find where the other sounds
      > can be set (!!!) -- though I have been there before and have
      > one sound set there. Can somebody tell me: how do I get back
      > to that screen (that place) and can I set a *different* sound
      > for each action there (the sound I set comes on for all
      > actions).

      I think you are speaking of the MS Sounds. It is under the View
      tab when you first open up Options in the lower left.

      There is sound under the Tab Bar, Tools, and Toolbar tabs.

      You can also add sounds to clips, .wav and .mid, with or without
      an external player visibly executing.

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List
      mailto:NoteTab-Subscribe@...