7899[NTB] Sounds

  • Brenda Adams
    Mar 30 11:01 AM
      As long as we are talking about sounds, I would like a different sound for
      each action.

      I have a lovely Machine Gun sound (it really rips and I love it!!) each
      time I capture to Paste Board, (View/Options/Tools); and I have a sound set
      for when I switch via tabs to different open documents (View/Options/Tabs);
      but for the *life* of me, I can't find where the other sounds can be set
      (!!!) -- though I have been there before and have one sound set there. Can
      somebody tell me: how do I get back to that screen (that place) and can I
      set a *different* sound for each action there (the sound I set comes on for
      all actions). Are there any other sound features -- other places where
      sounds can be set and if so, for what actions?

      Thanks.

      Brenda Adams
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic