7624[NTB] Re: Wish List

    Mar 11, 2000
      Hi Grey,

      > Having FINALLY gotten a working copy of Windows 98 running on
      > my machine, gotten the Zoom instillation program quit asking me
      > to delete a driver in "other" systems--WHICH ISN'T THERE!!!!,
      > and so on, my wish list for all Windows 9x (and no doubt 200x)
      > is that in the program folder there is a nice little icon which
      > re-registers the app with Windows!

      NoteTab has a utility now to register itself called "Add to App
      Paths" found in the Utility Library. If you do not have it there
      update if you wish. You really do not need to run it though
      unless you messed up the associations and cannot get them fixed
      by normal procedures link Add/Remove in NoteTab's Associations.
      It won't hurt anything to add it though if you would just like to
      do it for grins. (I don't know about Win2000 though.)

      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\

      http://www.notetab.com/update.htm

      I'm still waiting on ^!BrewCoffee ;)

      http://www.sureword.com/notetab

      The NoteTab Basic Discussion List