7622[NTB] Wish List

  • Grey Cat
    Mar 11 5:39 PM
      Having FINALLY gotten a working copy of Windows 98 running on my machine,
      gotten the Zoom instillation program quit asking me to delete a driver in
      "other" systems--WHICH ISN'T THERE!!!!, and so on, my wish list for all
      Windows 9x (and no doubt 200x) is that in the program folder there is a nice
      little icon which re-registers the app with Windows!

      No digging out the disk, or the downloaded file and sitting there
      completely reinstalling app after app until the machine is finally ready for
      work!!

      Grey Cat
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic