7523[NTB] Re: Retaining last used directories

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Mar 3, 2000
      Hi Paul,

      >I've just upgraded to NTP 4.8 and seem to have lost the ability to have
      >NTP remember the directories last used to open a file and to save a
      >file.
      >
      >I have both Match Directory and Use Default Directories unchecked, as
      >always.

      I've just been reading through my code and checking this feature. From all
      my testing, the last accessed directories used by the File Open and the
      Save As command are correctly remembered by NoteTab, even after closing the
      program. Perhaps you could send me a copy of your .ini file to
      <bugs@...> if you still experience the problem?

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.8 available from