7521[NTB] Re: default Open behavior

  • Forrest
    Mar 3, 2000
      J>Look in Options under File Filters and move the want you want
      >as the default to the top of the list.

      That's how I thought it would work, but it doesn't.
      Example: I just made a .zip file spec (for illustration) and
      set it in the -middle- of the File Filters list. I do an Open
      & select the .zip spec in the dialog; open a zip file; close
      the zip file; quit NTP; restart NTP; do an Open -- and the
      dialog comes up with the .zip spec active. Whichever spec
      was active at the last successful Open carries over.
      (Which some might find desirable behavior...)
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic