6562[NTB] Re: Notetab

  • peter griffiths
    Jan 6, 2000
      Hello everyone using Note tab and who have sent me alot of information on
      using note tab. I have saved all of the replies and will go through them.
      With all of the information that I have received it would be churlish of me
      not to use the information and get on with creating my first web page.
      Thanks to all of you Peter.

      eric_richards@... wrote:

      > > Failing any information that would be of use to me in setting up web
      > > pages, I shall
      > > uninstall the programme. Here's hoping Peter Griffiths
      > > <<
      >
      > I'd like to add something here as well. Peter, I've been using notetab
      > for approximately three months and it's become such a useful tool that
      > I created my whole commerical website (http://www.upscalemale.com)
      > using notetab. It makes creating web pages significantly easier. As
      > Jody mentioned the first thing you want to do is:
      >
      > Open a text document in NoteTab and on
      > the main menu under Modify click on Document to HTML and then No
      > Character conversion. Press the icon to view in browser after
      > that. It is out towards the right of the Toolbar...
      >
      > Next you want to start adding and experiementing with that document
      >
      > 1. Get a html clip library. This is a must!!! Several people have
      > created them and this is what makes notetab so useful. You can get many
      > html libraries at the notetab web site. Clips are basically macros
      > which allow you to add many different html tags to your document. Once
      > you've done this, add your own text, tables etc to the html document
      > created above.
      >
      > 2. I didn't know anything about creating web pages a few months ago so
      > I bought a $10.00 book called teach yourself HTML in 10 minutes.
      > Sounds like your taking a class so that's even better. It's just
      > taking the knowledge that you learn in your class and applying it to
      > the text editor. Give it one week and try different things, you will
      > start to see how really easy it is.
      >
      > 3. Lastly, what makes notetab so great is the clip language and the
      > support your get from others in this forum. Even if you don't want or
      > need to learn the clip language, there are plenty of others who are
      > writing clips to do just about everything. I recently completed a
      > couple of clips for Search Engine Positioning. There available for
      > free any help you analyze you web page and the pages of others. Very
      > useful.
      >
      > The point is, start slow with a few basic html tags and after a week or
      > so, it will all come together.
      >
      > Please feel free to email at eric_richards@... if you have
      > any questions or need assistance. I'm sure I or anyone in this forum
      > can help you with your questions. That's what makes it so great.
      >
      > Eric

      > Looking for educational tools for you kids?
      >
      > Find everything you need at SmarterKids.com

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/notetab/?m=1
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic