5360[NTB] Re: Alphabetical sort of Favorites/Quick List

    Jul 6, 1999
      Hi Kay,

      >> You can sort Favorites in the Favorites Dialog by using the
      >> down/up arrows.
      >
      >There is also a sort on the right click menu in the Fav
      >dialog.

      LOL - you know, I said to myself, "Self, you better check the
      content menu before you write all this stuff up," and guess what
      I forgot to do. <g> I don't sort mine because of I like to put
      them in a order of most used (or by topic like I do my clips) so
      I never had the need to go looking.

      Well, at any rate we got to see you post again and he got
      answered. :)

      Thanks!
      jody