5356[NTB] Re: Find and Replace (was: two little questions)

    Jul 5, 1999
      Hi Bong and All,

      Now in fear of Eric adding a nag screen I think a more use
      strategic place to put it would be when the Clip Editor is open
      to nag me about Replace All. One for when the Editor itself is
      being edited because it is not all occurrences in the one Clip,
      but the whole Library. The other I would place to nag *you* :)
      when multiple documents are being searched to replace data. It
      is an easy thing to correct though if you mess up a clipbook by
      just switching Libraries and do not save.

      Yeppers, that is what I would do If I was Eric, but I am not. I
      *know* for sure the only reason he has that nag in there for
      Replace All is because he and Nicole have a conspiracy going on
      that thing just to bug me. Yep, they probably have a bet to see
      when I'll crack up over it and throw a brick at my monitor. <vbg>

      c ya,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.