4543[NTB] Re: TxtPrint Clipbook library

  • Norma Armstrong
    Apr 1, 1999
      I'm not sure why but with the curly braces the clip wouldn't run for me. By
      changing the below command to square brackets it finally ran. Any reason
      why?

      This didn't work
      ^!Set %Path%=^$GetPath("^?{(T=O;F="TxtPrint program|TxtPrint.exe")Please
      indicate location of TxtPrint program=TxtPrint.exe}")$

      This does work!
      ^!Set %Path%=^$GetPath("^?[(T=O;F="TxtPrint program|TxtPrint.exe")Please
      indicate location of TxtPrint program=TxtPrint.exe]")$

      Regards,
      Norma

      http://www.notetab.com/clipbooks/txtprint.zip

      Just extract the content to the Libraries directory.

      TxtPrint is a freeware utility that provides a print preview function and
      lets you print several pages on a single sheet of paper if you want. The
      program is available from the following site:

      http://www.dtek.chalmers.se/~d4orjan/TxtPrint/index.html

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.6a available from

      eGroups Spotlight:
      "Kosovo-Reports" - Direct reports from Kosovo/Serbia/Yugoslavia.
      http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/5