4541[NTB] Re: Updated: Clipbook Repository

  • Nicole Simon
    Mar 31, 1999
      Eric G.V. Fookes wrote:
      > I've been trying to split the Clipbook Repository into several pages to
      > make it more manageable for browsing. If you would like to see it, check
      > this link:
      >
      > http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

      Hmm.. it's nice but there is something I would really like: A list (or
      mails) which clb has changed / is added.

      Perhaps a clip which generates yout htmlcode and a postiemessage at the
      same time? ;)

      Nicole
      --
      Thousands of years ago the Egyptians worshipped cats
      as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.