4526[NTB] Re: NoteTab Pro 4.6 trashed files

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Mar 30 9:00 AM
      Hi Steve,

      >I had about 6 HTML files open in NTP 4.6, and did a File/Save_all command.
      >Half the files turned to trash. Document/Properties said the files were
      >EBCDIC, but Modify/Convert to ASCII text, just trashed them worse. Since
      >I wasn't aware this happened, I followed the procedure three times,
      >trashing 9 files in all. Fortunately, I was able to download and rerstore
      >the files from my web site, so I lost little work.

      I'm sorry you experienced this problem. Several other users have mentioned
      something similar in the past but I could never figure out what was
      happening. Well, I finally found the cause this morning and fixed the bug.
      See my other post about the maintenance release...

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes
      NoteTab v4.6 available from