4519[NTB] Updated: Clipbook Repository

  • Eric G.V. Fookes
    Mar 29, 1999
      Hi all,

      I've been trying to split the Clipbook Repository into several pages to
      make it more manageable for browsing. If you would like to see it, check
      this link:

      http://www.notetab.com/libraries.htm

      Also, I know that several of you have some really great libraries that are
      either outdated at the NoteTab web sites, or not even listed. If that is
      the case, then please send me your library in a .zip file as an e-mail
      attachment to <clipbook@...>. Also include a suggested short
      description I could use, and the category under which it should be placed.

      Please also send me links to your web site if you have anything related to
      Clipbook libraries.

      Thanks!

      Regards,
      Eric Fookes