      Number: ^$GetTopicName$
      Date: ^[yyyy-mm-dd^]
      Who:
      Filename:
      What:
      Why:
      Comments:
      ^!Keyboard CTRL+HOME DOWN DOWN END

      Whenever I create a new OTL section, I must first give it a name, actually
      in this case a control number. That number gets automatically entered in
      the first field above, and today's date goes into the second. Finally, I
      position the cursor to the Who field. All I lack is the ability to make
      this happen automatically when I create the new OTL section.

      Is this already possible? If not, Eric, could you put it into the wish list
      somewhere?

      Thanks
      Paul

      Dr. Paul Harder Paul_Harder@... 713-918-1140
      BMC Software, Inc. 2101 CityWest Blvd Houston, TX 77042