4264[NTB] Re: IDEAWR32.DLL

  • Roger Williams
    Feb 28, 1999
      OK, here's a nice simple question that should be OK for the basic
      list. I just wish it was simple enough for me to answer myself.
      <argh>

      I'm just beginning to find out how useful the "favorites"
      functions can be. I have a very long path for file locations
      (about seven layers deep in a network drive) where I need to save
      the very final versions of press releases, etc., after approval
      by the customer. I've managed to store the path name in my list
      of favorites, but I can't seem to find a quick way of saving the
      current file to it after I've made the final changes. If I click
      on the pathname in the favorites list, I get the OPEN dialog box.
      I want the SAVE dialog box. And I don't want to work to this
      remote directory any time other than when I am saving the FINAL
      version.

      Is this possible? If so, how?

      Roger