3878[NTB] Re: Duplicate clip?

    Feb 2, 1999
      Hi Ev,

      >Sort it did, remove dupes it did not which is really to bad
      >since having this as one function would be great. Any ideas
      >why it did not work?

      You should just be able to select all 0r just what you want
      sorted and do it. If you are in 4.52 it should work. Do take
      a close look at your file though. Select All and scroll up
      and down looking to make sure there are not spaces behind some
      of them. Sometime that is common in eMail files, or at least
      the ones that drove me nuts for awhile when I was sorting them.

      c ya,
      Jody Adair
      Prov. 3:5-7; 4:23

      http://www.mindspring.com/~kjb1611