3542[NTB] Re: Paste clipboard contents into document

    Jan 5, 1999
      Hi Julie,

      >^!C:\MSOffice\Office\WINWORD.EXE c:\julie\KeysForKids.doc
      >
      >How can I paste the clipboard contents into this document when it opens?

      ^!C:\MSOffice\Office\WINWORD.EXE c:\julie\KeysForKids.doc
      ^!Delay ^?[Delay till paste in 1/10th sec increments]
      ^!KeyBoard Ctrl+V

      ^!C:\MSOffice\Office\WINWORD.EXE c:\julie\KeysForKids.doc
      ^!Delay 15
      ^!KeyBoard Ctrl+V

      You might need to play around with Focusapp. I couldn't
      try any of these due to a path problem to Word.

      ^!C:\MSOffice\Office\WINWORD.EXE c:\julie\KeysForKids.doc
      ^!Delay 15
      ^!FocusApp Microsoft Word*
      ^!KeyBoard Ctrl+V

      Happy NoteTabbin',