3540[NTB] Re: system resouces ... ??

  • Bill Scott
    Jan 5, 1999
      Thanks laddie ... that seems to have helped .... I think I found the
      problem though I had some options set in webcelarator that was using
      alot of system resources .... but when I changed them ... it still pop's
      up ... but stays way more stable ... I have a large amount of memory so
      ... it is not writng to disk but in mem.... anyway ... the find fast tip
      is good I set mine back from every
      two hours to 24 let watch that for a wee while and see .... *||:>)

      Thae's quite a fine last name ye hav ladd...

      Cheers

      Bill and Margie Scott