3537[NTB] Re: system resouces ... ??

  • Bill Scott
    Jan 5 9:40 AM
      thats cool ... I just pasted it into a new clip and it ran ... You amaze
      me buddy .. and you almost know your KJB as good as me .... *||:>)

      I have a question for your crsytal ball ..... I let this sys mon run ...
      with everything like I normally have it and .... it will be going along
      at aboot ..
      35% or so and then ... with me not doing anything .... it jumps to ....
      100%
      and then .... along for awhile ... and babing ... 80% ..... I am going
      to ask this question .... I let my cpu heat sink fan get pretty clogged
      and then I replaced the battery ... and cleaned the fan ... still I am
      losing .... time ...
      do you kin that the cpu is flaky .... or ... the fluctuation is normal
      ... I always am online and have a bunch of stuff running .... *||:>)
      .... trying tae justifiy
      a faster cpu .... I'M A WEE BIT THRIFTY ... YE KNOW ...

      BILL