3240[NTB] Re: How do I turn line nembering on ...

  • Raymond Fitzgerald
    Dec 1, 1998
      Hi Bill,

      >New to the list I have looked at help and I have looked through the
      >menu's how to I turn auto line number on ???

      Welcome! You just missed a discussion of this, but I can't find it. Anyway,
      if you have NoteTab Pro, it's View | Line Numbers. It you've got NoteTab
      Std, I believe you just have Modify | Lines | Number Lines (or add "Number
      Lines" to your toolbar or shortcut menu). This is different though--it
      inserts line numbers into the document (blank lines are not counted).

      Ray Fitz